xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
campainer

Meo

I think I might. It's made by the same company that made Asheron's Call, and I enjoyed that game a ton before I quit(which wasn't due to gameplay issues, but a rather complicated matter). It certainly seems interesting. If only you could be an orc or Uruk-Hai though.

I am looking forward to it and was rather upset when I had heard they pushed back the release date for 2 reasons the first i understood the 2nd was the one that made me upset. 1) was they wanted to ensure the content was perfected to the specifications they felt the public wanted. It takes balls in my opinion to make that decision and push back your intended release date. 2) the people who have the rights to Lord of the Rings by Tolkien sued them for not having copyright permissions at least that was the rumor. It looks interesting none the less and i look forward to it since I am a gaming freak or as my friend puts a gaming guru whos ideal job would be a beta game tester for a game developer company lol .