xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
dozen

Everyone Check Their File Manager!

Triple X and i have NOTHING in our file manager, our files are teh gone! :|  ;)  :P  :lol:  :P  :P

Yeah I went into it and everything is ****ing gone, which sucks allot cuz when you edit files in FM....you only have the non-edited ones on your comp so....it really ****ing sucks. Edited by Triple X (see edit history)

lol thats what i said like 3 hours ago.. but nobody said anything.. i thought it was just me.. but i guess its everybody... Well my site and pictures that are uploaded tot the server all works..

Check to see on your website statistics (Main CPanel page) if you have used any space. If you have used space and you have nothing on your File manager, then I assume it is a database problem and will be fixed. (Please post if it is, or isn't.)

Now if it is blank, it could also be a database error, but more than likely if you still have the default directories (www for example) you (or someone else, or the database) has had your files wiped. (This only goes if you don't have a page showing up at your url) Next time please go into Site Manager > Backup and backup your site regularly, in case something happens again.

Also, the only other thing I can think of is the server has cached your files and they are actually gone. I'm very sorry if something like that happened. If anyone has visited your website, please ask if they could send you the files in cache. (If you have any CGI or PHP related things, they will not be in cache. Also, I am very sorry, but I wiped my Browser Cache this morning due to spyware.)

Update: After reading this topic, I had a thought, perhaps your files and folders are still there, they are just hidden from you. Please try to access something via FTP manager. (Yourwebsite.domain/www for example)

Also, please (if you will) post the last date and time you modified or uploaded a file via CPanel or otherwise.