xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Moderators Needed

Hello as all of you know all the moderators I had have got what they need and went away. Anyway I thank them all very much for helping. But now I am the only one who is admin on this forum and I need some admins.Here is what I need:2 admins to create accounts (must have used whm before or know how to use it)2 forums moderators for (General Discussions)-Haaza30001 forum moderator for (Scripting)1 forum moderator for (Tutorials)1 forum moderator for (Design)1 forum moderator for (Main)-sshooterIf you can help FNH and become one of FNH staff please contact me at cops@freenukehosting.com with your:Forums username:Age:How long you been on this forum:Information about what you know:ps by Naz-Those who have been with FNH for couple of months, I recommended you guys to join us.. :wink:

since I"m new.. You would not take me in consideration for admin on creating accounts but the try wont kill me.. I would mail you info about me.

ok dyze email me. Also Dima what section of the forums would you like to be mod in?you can be inGeneral DiscussionsScriptingTutorialsDesignMain

Also Dima what section of the forums would you like to be mod in?
you can be in
General Discussions
Scripting
Tutorials
Design
Main

I can't choose between Main and General Discussions...

O right I emailed admin my details and requested in my E-mail.

not a problem, haaza..:) You can PM me the details to if you wanna me to approve it now..

not a problem, haaza..:) You can PM me the details to if you wanna me to approve it now..
OK - but I wrote a really good E-mail lol (is it ok If i PM you the short version?)

OK - but I wrote a really good E-mail lol (is it ok If i PM you the short version?)
no problem..

check ur PM....congrats :wink: