xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
spawn_syxx9

Page Transitions um..

I am noticing these new page transitions ie fading or diagonal/vertical/horizontal fading. They kinda make the page run slower and they are getting annoying. Could we please not have them?

I agree the slow down my connect and makes it look a kid done it.

If you could please remove I think everyone here would thank you.

The page transitions are very tacky and tastless.

Thank

Eric Drinkard

PINNED

i support the motion to remove page transitions. as it is already, i amexperiencing slow page loads due to excessive sigs in some posts, andit would be much slower with this additional page tricks.

At first when i clicked on the links to go from the site to the forum i was like WOW.. That was awsome... But after everypost its just to much. It would be cool to have a transition like from the site to the forum butafter each click its to much. :P

I'm 99% sure it's either in the header or ender file.. As it doesn't come up on transitonal pages (5 seconds til next page)Personally, I believe there should be an option for enabling/disabling them.