xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Ftp Problemos Trouble with ftp

Recently I could not access the Xisto site i guess due to maintainence. (everything was working fine before) but now eversince it has been back up from whatever happened I have been on cpanel and my own ftp program (flashfxp) and the root directory shows up blank (no files). The files are still there because my phpnuke project still works from a normail browser.Please help!! :P

Must be some problem from the FTP software or something. Try using the File manager in the Cpanel and see if you can access everything from there.

i think im getting the same problem, im not sure. but when i connect thru ftp, none of the first folders show up. but if i go to '/public_html' then everything appears (only in teh public_html folder). so basically it's still there but i guess u just have to go to it manually