xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Mario

Here Is My Creation

Here is my first creation.. I didn't have alot of time to really improve it.. If i had the time it would be 5x better and animated..sorry people this will have to do for now..

Comments Suggestions?

Posted Image

Looks pretty good, although the text is a little hard to read, it doesn't really blend in with the design of the banner... also I think a different font would look better for the text. Other then that, good job :P

Thanks for everybody's comments.

Today i got early from practice and decided to make a new banner... If i won't wasn't out early i banner would look like crap... but here it is.. what you guys think?

Posted Image

Oh, that's nice! :lol: The only thing besides a 1px border that it could use (Might be going overboard) is if you put a pattern in that semi-transparent layer that has "Free Professional Hosting". :P But that's just a personal opinion.

I think that design looks MUCH better! Really cool, great improvement :P

I've added a border..and i animated a bit.. I hope it doesn't take a long time to load

Posted Image

Zenchi:I don't know it kind look weird for me with another design in the transparent layer.. but I will try to see what happens.

EDIT: ahh the border didn't show up.. needs some work

Thanks for all your comments..

I decided to add a little touch to the first one i've made.. The motion of the writing its abit mostly because of somemuch writing.For some reason i can't see the animation. Can anybody else see the animation?

Posted Image

The other one i still ahve to put borders