xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

how to clean audio noise? any softwares?

hi buddies,yesterday, i tried recording my fav. song from a walkman. but even though the song is recorded, there is lot of noise with audio. how it can be rectified? any softwares to use?thanks for u'r time.baggy.

yes you have a nero you can open a Nero� Wave Editor, this program have a noise reduction and other Utilities. In Sound Forge� 7.0 you can use: Sony Noise Reduction™ 2.0 plug-in 

for all audioediting, i use cool edit pro (now called Adobe Audition) its like having a full professional mixing board on your comp

The best one is Sound Forge v7. But it's professional, heavy and hard to use program. If you just want to clean some noice better try Magix Audio Cleaning Lab 2005 Deluxe.

sound forge or cool editboth can be found on any p2p programs

This is your only warning. You may NOT promote illegal file transfers.

Well... I'll say that Cakewalk software kicks the crap out of everything listed here. LOL.For audio editing (if your any good :twisted: ) use Sonar 4 Producer Edition.If you want to just restore tapes, LP's make MP3's and so on,Use Cakewalk Pyro 2005, as it is a lot cheaper, and has hiss filters and so on.All can be bought at http://www.cakewalk.com/