xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Pets

Does anyone have animals? I looking to buy a snake for a pet this weekend.Not sure what type of snake i want yet, Ive been searching the net for lots of information on them.Does anybody have any interesting or weird pets?

lol snake, i have a dog - i didnt get it for me - my bro bought it. I dont really like to have animals - i'd prefer to see them in the wild :P

Yes I live with 9 other people and they are all intresting and weird - I like to refer to them as pets.If I get time, I wanna buy a puppy.

Nope. I've got a cat, a dog, a horse (well, sort of; the horse actually belongs to my mother's ex-boyfriend, but unless you're me, the horse won't let you ride him), and I may be getting a ferret. o_o

I got two Pit Bull Terriers

WoW, It must take a lot of effort to look after 2 pit bulls,
I used to have a staffordshire bull terrier then i was younger, I loved that dog.
We had to put to sleep after it jumped out of my bedroom window and broke its legs..

I have a half-terrier, half-poodle with long, yellow fur. 9 months old and soooooooo cute :PI still have't figured out what's his offical breed *shrug*Weird one indeed.

Yes I live with 9 other people and they are all intresting and weird - I like to refer to them as pets.
If I get time, I wanna buy a puppy.

Nice description. Snake is an interesting pet too. Since I do not like dog at first place because I fought with 3 of them while in school. I can't think of any pets right now.

My little sister have a persian cat named "vaska". This creature sheet all over the house exept his box, sleep on my monitor and always trying to eate my dinner. Damn, I "love" him... :x

My little sister have a persian cat named "vaska". This creature sheet all over the house exept his box, sleep on my monitor and always trying to eate my dinner. Damn, I "love" him... :x

haha persian cats... i got one to its so crazy! it likes running with his tail up and his ears down its just so... crazy

i don't have any petsmy mother never let my have any :)as soon as i live on my own i want a pet... a hamster looks cool :)although it doesn't do very much..