xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

download IPB

Ha! I don't think some one will pay out $80 - $90 and give you it for free! lol! There is a trial version tho at the site tho, but its only limited to sommit like 5000 threads or sommit.

Ha! I don't think some one will pay out $80 - $90 and give you it for free! lol! There is a trial version tho at the site tho, but its only limited to sommit like 5000 threads or sommit.

i dont say that u pay and give me i'll say that install it and download da whole folder and upload it anywhere and give me da link :roll:

Why not just use phpBB or YaBB. They are considerably...er...freer than IPB (and suck a lot less).

I got a IPB 2.0.3 i didnt like IPB 1.x.x, but got to say 2.03 is much better :P

But 1.x.x versions of IPB are free? From where can i downlonlod the latest IPB free version ( 1.3.1 a thing its last)EDIT: It is legal to use IPB 1.3.x , and are there any limitations on it ?

Just use phpBB. It is about as good and has almost the same features, except it is totally free! This is a phpBB forum, so at least you know what they are like.

Just use phpBB. It is about as good and has almost the same features, except it is totally free! This is a phpBB forum, so at least you know what they are like.

IPB has alot better features!