xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

FNH is getting out of hand

something needs to be done here is 6 consecutive posts in the Request Free Hosting by :arrow: rohanrparmar and none of them have anything to do with Requesting i understand that admin is very very busy trying to fix the server but he needs to take control of this forum because now its getting out of hand with rediculouse posts

I agree shooter, so much stuff is going crazy. Things need to change. I hate to see it happening, but the user count should be stopped permanently until all things are back in order. The increase of members is great, but FNH just can't handle it. Stop the sign-up and keep your current members happy. If administrators and moderators do not have the time to deal with all the questions and issues at hand than don't increase the amount of members. Close the forum for a while so you can just focus on the more important things, like fixing the server. This is not a complaint, but a suggestion by somebody who has been active on many forums and has a degree in marketing.

Thanks for the back-up Kisiek. Let's hope this message comes across to admin real soon so he can stop further deterioation of this great forum.

thanks for the feedback guys :wink: lets hope other's and the admin see this now and answers this topic aswell as for the admin controling this forum ive not seen nor heard from him in about a week and the same old posts and topics keep climing about the same stuff over and over and as for the members on this forum that have there hosting request my ? is now to all that have there hosting and keep posting new topics on where is and why is my site not working when if they looked around on the forum they would see why its not working in other topics these are the kind of posts i see on a daily everyday basis below :evil:

#1[Where Is My Hosting]#@$%%$%@$ :arrow: its in other topics in the forum look and you will see why :arrow: [server Is Down Thats Why] bugs in the server being fixed :wink: #1 goes with the list of other reasons why things are not working as of now

#2[Why Is My Site Not Working Ive Gotten My Hosting Info From Admin]Reason server is down there working on it

#3[Why Can't I Acsess CPanel]Reason server is down there working on it

#4[Why Cant I Get Into FTP-Client]Reason server is down there working on it

so lets just be pataint everyone :P and stop making rediculouse posts and topics :evil: the admin and moderators are doing there best to get things back up for us my T.Y. goes out to all the admin and mods out there trying to do the best they can getting things back up 8)

T.Y. kisiek just trying to get a point out to everyone :wink: even though this has been tried in other topics :evil: they just don't seem to understand that the admin and moderators are doing there best to get things back up for everyone

ruining?
I agree, that idea doesnt really work :|

Well both really.

The spam is ruining the forum, but in a way it is also running it.