xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Feedback on Terms of Service

Why the ban on audio files? You should seriously consider changing that. Are files that feature audio (videos, flash) banned? Also, are are .zip files allowed?P.S. From what I've seen, this is an awesome site. (800mb?!?O_O)

Why the ban on audio files? You should seriously consider changing that. Are files that feature audio (videos, flash) banned?  Also, are are .zip files allowed?
P.S. From what I've seen, this is an awesome site. (800mb?!?O_O)

If you don't the the TOS - then don't apply. MP3 cause of MPAA cracking down. It's impossisble for admin to check every MP3 to see if its legall, so easier to ban them all.

Anything else is fine as long as its legal

i remeber reading sumwhere its okay to use an audio file if It belongs to younow belonging to you dont mean ya downloaded it and its yours it means you created the file yourself!as long as youhave a legel.txt with contact information about the file!but i could be wrong or that might have changed!