xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Greetings to all

Hello everybody, it?s great find a place like this. 8) I?m Alfredo Meijueiro, 27 years old, from M?xico and live in Cuernavaca.My interest and hobbies are the transcendental knowledge and meditation.Friends and me want free hosting because we are short in money, the hosting is for the site http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ Arte Baluarte (Bastion Art) it will become a community of artists, artisans, designers, and related others.The principal objectives of this community is work to the reestablishment of balance in the relation of human with the Nature and other alive beings.In order to reach our objective we will take the following actions:1.- Create, organize and administer a web portal, a forum, a project management system, file system and a tech support chat. 2.- Devise, plan and make nature and culture projects. 3.- Help with artistic creativity and objective design the organizations who:a) take care of and protect the nature with direct actions.:D make campaigns for the awareness and wake up conscience of the people about the ecological global conflict which we are livingc) spread knowledge about the Earth, the Nature, other alive beings, agricultural techniques in balance with environment, sustainable development, recycling, production of energy from renewable resources of low ecological impact, self-sufficient home and towns, and any other knowledge that help to the health of all.d) commercial organizations that offer with their services or products an ecological alternative. The projects will be executed by groups in a freelance mode job offering then an economic alternative to unemployed, informal employed, self-employed and students which in my country are many. The members will be able to sell their artworks in a virtual gallery and periodically inreal galleries and events, they can participate in projects of Arte Baluarte, organizations, companies and they can start their own nature or culture projects too. At start the site will be able only for spanish spoken, later when community grow and we finished the translations will be able in other languages.We will be very happy which your visit to us when the site is finished and expect can make many friends here. :P

welcome :Pnice to see someone writing a lot about themselves.so how did you get into meditation? and by transcendental knowledge do you mean things like the philosophy behind all religions? - or do you have a preference at all?nice to meet you and enjoy your stay!!

Thanks welbis,Meditation is reach inner silence and inner silence can be reached stoping the inner dialogue.And yes i mean with trascendental knowledge that philosophy behind religions and science, and more exactly to the knowledge that one can obtain with meditation.Even am in learning process, but those that have reached inner silence say that single therefore the reality can be perceived so as it is.