xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

PhpNuke and "GD Library"

I've installed PhpNuke but for the login there isn't image with number. Only Username and Password.Is it necessary to config "php.ini" on the server?

No, it has absolutely nothing to do with the PHP settings. If your copy of Nuke didn't have the image default, go find one that does. It's really difficult to add it in. He||, it's idfficult to remove.

I've copied the same files and the same database in my new FNH server. Here I dont' have code but in the same phpnuke in the old server the code it's ok! :roll:

The problem is connect to GD library because I've an other script that have problems because it run if there is GD library.So FNH server haven't GD library. Does it's possible to install it?Thanks

Try going HERE and run the test.php to see if GD is installed. Plus make sure

you have the images

/images/code_bg.jpg

/imgaes/admin/code_bg.jpg

^^ there is also a couple other tips

:P

I also was looking for GD and was unable to find it in test.php, is GD Library enabled on this server?Edit: All indications point to that this is not installed on the server. Is there any way it could be enabled / installed? Thanks!

So are they planning to do that then? I would appreciate it. I sent a help ticket on it about a week ago and still haven't recieved anything!

well,after all,it is troublesome to install PEAR..Doing it in Windows is already hard,but in Linux text..blurr..GD is in PEAR,for those idoits out there