xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Lunaray

A Forum For Poems/art?

Why not have a forum to be able to express our creativity? I mean, it shouldn't take up too much space, and we can freely express our angsty poems =P...It might suffer from a severe lack of participation though >_>

That's an awesome suggestion! A forum for creativity would be a great feature to have on these boards. For those whos artistic talent lyes more in writing than in graphics and whatnot... Not to mention, it would be interesting to see who posted what in a forum area like that. Later, J. (TS)

I think that would be pretty cool to have a 'Creativity Forum', I would love to see some art and read poems from different people!

Hello Everyone

I read all the thread and i was thinking that now some one will show his/her creativity in this thread but...

Its a thread named poem and arts but so many arguments are for should we start or delete about the thread. Hello where is the poem? finally i come to the conclusion that it is Full of Jokes spread by all the members

ok fine here is my little poem for all of you.

If You Think You are Beaten

If you think you are beaten, you are.

If you think you dare not, you don't.

If you'd like to win but think you can't,

It's almost certain you won't.

Life's battles don't always go

To the stronger or faster man,

But sooner or later, the man who wins

Is the man who thinks he can.