xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
fernan

Free 25 .info Domain Names its very hot go grab yours

umm i dont get this... i cant find this free info stuff.. on the info special page it doesnt have anylinks do u have to pay to sign up or what?...

Just go through the motions as you would if you were getting any old domain. The .info domains are free and you're allowed 25.

I very much doubt if they'll be free again in a year. However, for a year of free domain use it's not a bad effort. Once you all start getting credit cards, you'll be able to buy a .com. Now there's something to look forward to.

I don't know people can't just give out top level domains, they are controled by these companies and they have set a minimum price of $6.00, so anyone offering a price lower than that you should proceed with caution. :P

well... little thing you people may want to know...admin and i just found out that the DNS isn't working on the ns1.trap17.com,we are working on that...so stay tuned...