xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
truvu17

Dumb Question

This may sound really stupid, but when you using php-nuke and editing the main message in the middle column, is that html? I tried slapping on html, but it didn't turn out right. I only tried it once though, im not sure if I have any errors and prevent it from working... THank for your input in advance.

I don't know much, but if the thing that you type takes it as a php code then wassie is right. But if it supports php, then HTML should work. PHP code in a php file is included in a special <? Tag ?>. So, your html should have been worked.

You can use only certain HTML tags, and you can edit which ones you will allow. And depending on your version of PHP-Nuke, you have a limited number of HTML tages to use....Hope this helps :P...

Thanks for your help... I doubt anybody else would actually benefit from this, please close this topic, thanks a million... Now I gotta learn how to program php.. woohoo!!!

oke,
topic closed

/CLOSED