xisto Community
templest

Main Page Of Trap17 Professional looking page

Dude...

I know I suggested a more pro' looking main page but *BLEEP*!

This is *BLEEP*ing shocking. Oh my God... B)

You completely over-did yourself here. It went from crap, to like... incredibly sexy. I can't stop looking at it. In fact, I've refreshed the page about 11 times now just to look at that little intro. Wow, dude...

Words cannot describe the tingly feeling I get from seeing the main page, wow. I'm going to donate you $5 just because of that insane main page. :D:P

LOL! Thanx a lot. By the way, I had listened to a lot about the PROFESSIONAL CRAP! But if that is what the world wants... Xisto will give it.. hahahaaha..Ofcourse, That is not made by me.. It is contributed by one of my own members [ Lurk ] Please thank him...

Lurk, you have my never-ending respect in regards to design. B)

Yeah, the main page really blew my head off. Its really cool. That standard is tantamount to engaging a professional web designing studio. You rawk man!I was really shocked too when I came to the main page. I thought I came to the wrong page! But a hell of a shock when I saw it was the right page.Good Joob Xisto!-Shackman

I know I suggested a more pro' looking main page but *BLEEP*!

This is *BLEEP*ing shocking. Oh my God...  B)

oh yeah

i gatta say that this qoute covers it quite good B)

Wow... was the thing I said when I saw it.. I really must say sorry to Xisto for not maintaining my accaunt but I was on vacation etc... But I am sure about 1 thing... Every other host can go eat dust, Xisto is the best trap ever!!!