xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
synderoxide

Joke Time

Sara and Jamie were on their way home one night, when they had to go to the bathroom, They were in the middle of nowhere and there wasn't a bathroom for miles. They drove a little longer and saw a cemetary, they decided to stop. so they both went and found a gravestone to pee behind. Sara went pee and wiped on her panties and got back in the car and threw them on the floorboard, Jamie wasn't wearing any panties and started looking around for something to wipe on. She found a wreath on a fresh gravestone and wiped with that, got back in the car and they were on their way.. The next morning thier husbands Bob and David were playing golf together, Sara's husband Bob broke down and started crying, Jamie's husband David asked what was wrong? Bob said "I think Sara is cheating on me" David said "oh thats crazy, why would you think such a thing?" Bob said "well lastnight she came home and wasn't wearing any panties." David goes "well i think Jamie is cheating on me, cause lastnight she came home with a ribbon stuck in her crack with a card that said "We will miss you, From all the guys!"