xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

I need an admin, a phpbb mod installer for manga racing game

Ok look this is my plans. I am looking for a person that knows how to isntall phpbb mods. I am going to make a phpbb manag or pixel (whichever you perfer to call it) car tuning/racing game type thing. Its powered by like manag cars and there will be like exterior and stuff and you wil be able torace not in like an actual software engine type thing but type in your car HP and weight then there you go whoeevr wins. Ok i explained what the game is and how it will work now i wil need some admins to help install some modifications to the forums. And this will especially be god for yus that are into cars and stuff i guess or like to be an amdin. soif you would like to help then please pm me or psot here. but i would recocmend pm bbecuase i might forget to check back here.i currently dont have a site becuase FNH went down or whatever so im waiting for my acount so i dont have the site up or whatever but i do have some stfuf instaled on my other site.I really ned people so please reply.

are you lazy its simple to install mods. make backup of all phpbb files then upload the files and read the install instructions for more modding. its simple

Ok, i will get back to yous once i get my hosting back. Nazrin you were helping me with my other site right?

yep...so whats the new url?

Nazrin i dont have 1 yet im waiting for my account to be created.and how am i lazy? nobody has gone through the steps to isntalling one. all it would take is 1 time for me to learn but no1 wants to teach me. so no im not lazy and if i kenw how to isntal mdos i wouldnt need any admins and i wish i did know how to install them. and sicne your calling me lazy then teach me how to do them. the editing part is easy but people talk about some crazy weird stuff that i have neevr heard of and then that confuses me.and NAZ i cant get a .com domain so im not going to have that free phpbb hosting im going to have a pixel car game from phpbb.

I dont think i got the host yet, the guy said 4-7days today is either 7 or 8 days, man i hate these hosst take foreevr to create accounts.

yea.. i know all i have to do is edit the stfuf but..., 1 thing, i dont have cut ftp or anything like that and if i instal something on my computer im about 997 sure that it will crash so thats 1 thing. and another i went to phpbb.com and they were explaining how to isntal a mod and it was talking about some weird stfu that i dont know how to do. i will try to download an eaysmod and see what i can do. o check back ehre ebcuase i might have a few questions.