xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

What is the worst movie you've ever seen?

Yesterday I was watching the worst movie i've had seen in my intire live...The film is called Killers, I borrowd it from a friend of mine, and its the most stupid movie ever... and its low budget too.. :x Whats the worst movie you've ever seen?? like to hear it...

Saturday on disney channel.. it was called "Treehouse Hostage"... a 98 pg movie.. it really lived up to its rating lol.. I think it was soo bad.. Tv Guide didn't even rate it...

Visitors:)Girls on a boat and her dead parents come to visit her, in the middle of the ocean her dad comes and says "I was in the neighborhood and I decided to drop by"

Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back , that's by far the stupidest movie I've ever seen! :)

YES! this is so true!

i thought it was fun but i fell a sleap during this movie :)

If I see a bad movie, I stop seeing it.... so I?ve never see a bad.I disagree with SNIR, I loved the Village, I just think you had to much expectations, so movie wasn't good as you expected.

I think a lot of people saw Jay & Silent Bob Strike Back for all the wrong reasons. I agree it sucks alot. But watch the other movies these guys are in Clerks, Mallrats, Chasing Amy and Dogma maybe not so much Chasing Amy only if you want to see just a good movie with some funny bits (but dont expect a comedy laugh-a-rama) the rest are good. Infact the more I think about it none of them are comedy laugh-a-rama's but hey maybe thats why they're all good and they dont suck like Jay & Silent Bob Strike Back did.