xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Swearing - *%$*

I think, in general, it should be ok when not overused, but posts should not contain more than is necessary to convey their point.

I don't really have a problem with it, I just don't see the need. I mean, its just characters from your key board - it doesn't really have the same clout as a shitload of audible abuse would have!

*Shrugs.* I just don't care. If you're going to swear, that's fine by me. Although, I do thoroughly enjoy pointing out how immature some people are when they begin to use swear words excessivley in an attempt to get their point across. o_o

I don't think it should be used at all. The Bibile talks about a voger moth, and in Exodus 20 The Ten Commandments says "Thou Shalt Shalt Not Take The Name Of The Lord Thy God Invain." :?

i really don't care, but if it's toward some one, it's bad, if your just saying it like "Oh Sh!t" it's A OK

I take the same view :roll:

I would really rather that people didn't swear at all. One of the reasons for this is because many parental controls for the internet will find the swear word and block the site.

I would really rather that people didn't swear at all. One of the reasons for this is because many parental controls for the internet will find the swear word and block the site.

ahhh yes, very good reason, becuase then it won't let them in good sites like these..... Nice call alexmorgan. 8)

I don't mind swearing myself. I swear occasionally myself (heck I listen to RATM), and think it is a good non-violent way to relieve stress.

ahhh yes, very good reason, becuase then it won't let them in good sites like these..... Nice call alexmorgan. 8)

Of course, because the large number of Bukkake and rape sites that those filters miss pose little threat compared to a site with a few 'naughty' words on it. :roll: