xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
dozen

What Addon Script/ Other Scripts Do You Use Most?

i just hosted here. there is no scipt setup yet.in my old hosting i use coppermine, 4image and phpBB.Ever try PHPNuke, AdvGuess book too but deleted already.

I've only really used wordpress and mambo. Mambo is a fantastic little content management system with plenty of modules, components and a relatively easy admin in which to utilise it.BTW - has anyone managed to install drupal via fantastico?

Im currently experimenting and playing around with php-nuke. Its a great!!! Now, if only I figure out how to use it completely. haha... hey, does anybody know how to change the text in the blocks? like the login block text? I've tried to delete it and add on a new login block to add the text content, but the stupid login block remains the same as default. If you know how, please let me know, thanks!

Invision board for sure, or another kind of fourm. Then i experimented with phpnuke and am now looking for a new download manager, the one provided is alright, but i would like another theme.