xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

how??

You need to make your site (there is programs that can do that for you, if you don't know how). Then you must upload it, either thru the filemanager in cpanel or thru ftp transfer. :P

ya, usually you can go thru fantastico and it will make a forum or portal for you, thats easy enough, but id rather code my hand in notepad, the way its supposed to be :wink:

make sure that the first page you want people to see is called index.html if your looking for 4th gen languages, try dreamweaver - its very good. also fusion software is good and its free. fusion uses WYSIWYG, which can help new webmasters create sites fast.I use to code via notepad, but have moved on - it takes too long, but is the best place to start as if you need to debug, you need to know the code

:shock: ok so first step where do i go? if u have aim or yim hit me up there it will be easier to help PLEASE!aim=xnoxlimitzx0yim=yellowcard0069