xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
spawn_syxx9

Personal Comp Vs Pre-made which do you do or prefer?

What type of comp do you have?  

39 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

So what do you prefer? I actually just have a premade computer. But I have been thinking of building my own or at least having one I had a company custom make.

Custom made by company.All the parts will fit better. And if you can have certain modulesintegrated with the board like the sound and graphics. The downside is you don't get to upgrade , but these dayswith the computing power increasing at such a pace and cost continually falling, mostly we just get a new system. :(

I self assembleed my com. Well, basically it is more customised and you spend every single cents as you want it. But the downside is, that you are your own Troubleshooter if anything goes wrong. Well, that can be a hassle some times because hardware problems...you guys know, are sometimes more difficult to solve than software problems.

since im not a tech genius of building a computer from ground interesting as it is, thinking of it how would one start when building a computer from the ground up?i prefer speed and power graphics and sound to anything else thats why i check out different computer companies and see how expensive i can get one computer after hooking the *BLEEP* out of it with some powerful stuff.Area51 computers i tell you hooking one of those mofo up and damn thats your life savings right theirbut hooking a dell or compaqct is quite interesting though.

the best computer premade that can really compare to you urself building a computer price wise ... and honnesty wise is DELL dell makes the closest when it comes to comparissons ... if you dont know much about comtpuers trust dell they have godo boxes and good specs.

i have basic knowledge of a computer how to fully customize i more talking in lines to motherboard processors and all that good stuff from building a computer from ground up.

i have a computer made by ME!the good part is that you could save some money, and learn more about your PC hardwaresalthough you might have built a computer that has same spec as.. let's say..DELL, and almost as the same price, your PC might be better because DELL might use crappy parts to save their money and increase their profits.so it might be little tough but i prefer assembling parts by yourself..

i could build a computer but if you had asked me like 5 months ago i wouldn't have known anything. I had to learn just trial and error and read through the friggin manuals.

well trial and error don't help you be wasted money and time especially if you short out the hardward think about that for a sec.

I got a premade one at an insane price... Pentium 4 HT, 3.00 GHZ, 512 RAM, 17" TFT flatscreen for just under ?500... otherwise I would have made one. But I don't know how to make one. I think if you make one you can get better part combination, for example on premade one they usually let you down with the choice of graphics cards :)