xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
OpaQue

A Sincere Request To Link Us

Hello Member's,

We hope most of the member's agree that Xisto is indeed one of the best Free Web Hosting Site. But, we are a free community and we really want to keep serving forever. Our main source of income is advertising and hence we require more and more people comming to this site. As the number of member increases, we are in a better situation to serve you. For this purpose, we want your help.

We sincerely request you to please link back to our site. Just a small text link at the bottom of your website is more than enough. When, all the members do this, we will have a good ranking and help us attract more people.

Text Link :

<a href="http://forums.xisto.com/ Web Hosting</a>

It will create a link like this : Free Web Hosting

If you sincerly like our service, please VOTE US.

Back Linking, helps us a lot. We request you to link as much as you can. Some examples include :-

1> Linking to your Favourite Topics at the Forum
2> Linking to your own posts at our forum
3> Linking to your profile information or statistics at the forum.

NOTE :
1> Back linking is only a request from our site in return of the free web space, we are not forcing you.
2> By Linking us, you do *not* affect your page rank.

Admin, I created a web banner (that says Xisto) with the alt of "Free Professional Web Hosting". Is that alright? :P

I also have a link (In text) that leads to Xisto.com, but it doesn't stay there all the time, due to it being on my 'news' page.

(Here it is just in case you wanted to see how I had it set up.)