xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

the admin stoped?

Hey, i'v been checking the progress on the account's being moved to the new server, and it hasen't moved in a couple days, and i'v been out of a site for a wile now, and i posted on page 7 out of 15 pages to get my account moved. whats up!? :!: :?: :idea: :arrow:

yea, im not coming here no mroe, its been a pretty good place e but when he gets downtime its huge. and i dont feel like waiting 1week for an account again.

I`ll stay on FNH, but im getting a bit annoyed with all the downtime..Since i have been a FNH its been down a few times :cry: Thats not good news to read if you a newbie i know..I just hope things are sorted soon! :cry: :cry: FNH you still have my support.

and another thing...why does it say fnh has like 99% uptime or w/e...thats a bit of a lie...im staying with FNH only becuz i need this much space..its the perfect amount for me..and becouse of the community...and becuz the admin at least tries hard...if he didnt id be outta here