xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

BAd news...

1 member and 1 staff of FNH, Hrjove and Meeko had decided to leave FNH...You can check their threads here:

Hrjove Last Post

Meeko Last Post

I'm sad because 2 of them were at FNH since October/November last year...early November I think and active at FNH....So I wish you guys good luck at other host.. :wink:

PEACE! 8)

I'm not so sure about it being sad in the way you might intend, although I do think it is just sad.In the expression I am chosing sad means pathetic and just plain wrongLame goes more toward how I am feeling

1 member and 1 staff of FNH, Hrjove and Meeko had decided to FNH...You can check their threads here:
Hrjove Last Post

Meeko Last Post

I'm sad because 2 of them were at FNH since October/November last year...early November I think and active at FNH....So I wish you guys good luck at other host.. :wink:  

PEACE! 8)

I dont blame them for leaving, they lost lots of their hard work because of FNH.. and i also think that they will be back....

I don't blame them either.Hrvoje lost money on his reseller.I don't know about Meeko.I believe FNH is trying it's best, but they made a big mistake, and they know it.I'll still stick around. Even if my account never gets reactivated, I made backups, so it's ok.

i am also leaving because admin banned my whole household since family members of mine signed up here too

You should be banned for life and your family, and then your children and their children and their children's children etc.

No, some people want to keep a decent community going in FNH, your trying your best to stop that happening. Go find somewhere else to post your nonsense

No, some people want to keep a decent community going in FNH, your trying your best to stop that happening. Go find somewhere else to post your nonsense

as i said multiple times b4, you can always complain about me to admin