xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Looks like I'll join Hrvoje

No matter how good one can be...they do one bad thing, it takes away alot of the respect they earned. I give them a second chance, yet they do it again. I no longer have respect for Free Nuke Hosting, or its staff. Be more professional. I won't go on. You all know why I am leaving. I guess it's been fun. I won't log in here ever after this point. Goodbye.

damn another staff leaving.. :D Does it mean you're going to same hosting as Hrjove? Anyway have a good time without FNH..PEACE :wink:

no you will not as long as you be active on fnh. also the people that are leaving I will have to remove accounts that they own. because they will never come back here means they will never be active anymore.

... everyone is leaveing, could we possible looser our accounts if to many people leave (I HOPE NOT!! >.< )

To me it's all about stability. If that doesn't change I might be off myself. I had to get everything online twice so far and already working on my third time. I think I might just speak for many of the devoted FNH-users when I say that this hasn't been one of FNH strongest factors. Time will tell if things will stay the way they are, but as it seems Look at Meeko and Mrovje) loyalty is not a successfactor here. I will continue being active on this forum, because I strongly believe in the potential of FNH. Just a quick question to admin:Are there any reorganisations planned in the next year? Do you see this as a possibility? I'm just not willing to re-re-re-request.... It's a hustle to the most devoted members of this forum/community.Hopefully admin feels that these questions are reasonable and will dignify it with an answer.

I already did. Did you even read my post? No answer in your link at all. My question is about continuity, not the fact that he has a job. I know that, understand it, aprreciate it.