xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

regarding Firefox from Mozilla....

some questions.....I have installed Firfox, and is trying it out and i?ve search the links on the subject "firefox", but do need some answers on these...On Explorer i have following integrated....-convert and open-flash capture-flash get-system and internet washer-my mobiles ( pda... )i can probably read about it on some official links on Mozilla.org..., but does someone here have some personal experience... ?__________________

WTF - Mozilla lacks plug ins. Use IE with a up-to-date firewall. From a programers prospective Mozilla sucks big time.Howevere I do have it running on my PC to test compatibility

WTF - Mozilla lacks plug ins.  Use IE with a up-to-date firewall.  From a programers prospective Mozilla sucks big time.
Howevere I do have it running on my PC to test compatibility

Wrong, from a programmers perspective Mozilla is a hell of alot better. Name a plugin that doesn't exist for Firefox and does exist for IE.

Linux...FireFox is cool, I'm just too lazy to get it so cant help ya, but my friend probily could... Hes just not here for a while...

Well, if you're looking for Firefox plug-ins, select 'Tools', then click 'Extensions'. There should be a link that will allow you to download some plug-ins for Firefox on the extensions manager.

Oh, and if that didn't help at all, try this page: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/get-started-firefox-overview-main-features

Edit: Or, if you don't want to go through the trouble of looking for your extension manager, here's the link to the add-on page: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/extensions/

not changing the subject, but when I used or tryed firefox it was VERY slow!!! I did not even use it for an hour. anyone else have this problem? :wink:

There is a little think you can do where you can speed it up. Its pretty easy and quick too. There are threads here explaining it so go and find it. The tabbed browser alone sets firefox worlds apart from Internet Explorer. I have both on my computer and my sister uses IE (probably because she is dumb) but I saw the computer one day and the windows start bar was do freaking cluttered with everything it was horrible!

sorry gohst I forgot I posted here but to save embedded movie or flash files you got to right click then go to Page Info at the bottom and look at the Media tab. They'll show up as "Embed" type, and you can do a Save As from there.and i thought you were talking about somthing else so you dont need that flashgot plugin