xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Stoney Introduces Himself

Hi folks,

I'd like to introduce myself here, simply because I'm, well..., new. :D

First of all, my real name is Robin and I'm 21 years old. Born and raised in the south of the Netherlands, and I currently live in Eindhoven, which is a bit more to the north, for those of you who know my country. :(

I'm currently studying Electrical Engineering at the university. I'm particularly interested in power electronics and stuff...

For my other interests, I'm a definite Star Trek fan. Those of you who say Trekkie just HAVEN't seen the 2 films! :(
I'm also a fan of the Pioneer Audio Productions hosted here, as well as other Star Trek fan productions. In fact, we're making one ourself...
Besides that I'm a regular DJ for my own webradio stream (in Dutch, but that doesn't spoil the music :() and I'm building a web site for it at http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ (that's mainly why I wanted to get registered here, by the way). For the autistic part, I'm one of the (un)fortunate few who suffers from Asperger's Syndrome, although 'suffer' isn't quite the right term...

Anyone who wants to know more about me, just reply or dare to send me a PM... :(

2 Films? There were 6 originals, then generations. What 2 are you talking about?

You're NOT paying attention. I was talking about the 'Trekkies' series of films by Denise Crosby. Part 2 came out on DVD shortly. :D