xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

NEW to all of this !!

Ok I am anewbie as you all must have guessed... how do I set about getting a free board and what will I need to set the board up and get it on the web !!! any advice will be most welcome !! :oops:

Ok I am  anewbie as you all must have guessed... how do I set about getting a free board and what will I need to set the board up and get it on the web !!! any advice will be  most welcome !! :oops:

If you get the hosting, there's a smily icon(when you log in to ur CPanel) named Fantastico..click it and choose what board you want to install(options under Discussion Board)... :wink:

Ok I am  anewbie as you all must have guessed... how do I set about getting a free board and what will I need to set the board up and get it on the web !!! any advice will be  most welcome !! :oops:

Hello Trish :D

k first thing you need to do is have at least 5 or 6 posts i believe next you have to goto the Request Free Hosting read what admin posted for everyone to see it tells you how to request for free hosting after you have read that goto the topic in the forum [Request Free Hosting] make a new topic fill out your info that you have read in the admin how to request when your done filling out your info hit submit your done now you just wait for one of the admin or moderators to make your account :( just make sure you stay active in the forums

Nazrin Wrote

If you get the hosting, there's a smily icon(when you log in to ur CPanel) named Fantastico..click it and choose what board you want to install(options under Discussion Board)...