xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Zenchi

:lol: I think it would be awesome if you could only give reputation on topics which you have posted on.That way it would prevent the "Trolling Reputation-er" which goes to every bloody topic (Good or bad) and gives you bad reputation. :P

we could do that,but then there will be alot of spam...and there wont be much of use for the reputation point right?people can get points if they help people,and if those people are that nice to give points to them...(most people are to lazy to give points :P )

Well, if there's a lot of spam, we delete it, warn them, and they either don't do it again... or something happems? I mean, I can understand where you're coming from, but it bothers me someone out there (won't say who) who gives rep. has 0 posts. :P

Yeah, i think that the reputation system is pretty non-useful... Right now, i can't see any purpose for it.

Well, this would make a nice poll.

Anyway, I suppose a minimum ammount of posts would be nice, as long as the posts which aren't regularly counted aren't, and deleting someone's posts also lowers it still. (In other words, as long as it still relies on that one value, which is the number of posts.)

And the reason for the reputation is really just for fun, but I see people who are good-hearted have negative reputation, and vice versa. Although, it's all mostly right. o-o;

Anyway, I'll shush now.