xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Trystim

Mmorpg's Whats your favorite

A slight update, i am now lvl 53-55 dunno one of the 3 lvls, but i am an assasin and i can hit real fast. It's real cool, im hooked to it <_< its addictive. But i also have to do my school work. I play on the clownphobia server. ANyone else? Tell me!

Best MMORPG I've ever played is Dofus, because it is so simple to install and play anywhere. And, it has so many options to do.
Installation is that you just download .zip package (or .tar.gz), extract it and open index.html. It is completely Flash! That means you don't have to be admin to install (in school, work etc.).
Only negative thing in whole game is partly missing or incorrect English (like my text), because it has been in French only at the beginning.
I recommend it to anybody, who likes MMORPG.

Diablo II LOD is arguably the best MMORPG ever.. or some people think.. it's relatively "old" but it's still one of the best.

15064[/snapback]

Diablo II LOD is not a MMORPG (massive multiplayer online role playing game), it is only an ARPG (action role playing game) with multiplayer/online capabilities, it is not massive

I don't play mmorpgs, i make them.. The reason why i do so is most games lack all the awesome features, my mmorpgs would be hella-popular if i could hire a 3d artist. The game i was most ever hooked onto was ultima online for how much you could customize it.. Now that they have the 'new' team taking over it may catch my attention. I like to do my idea's simply. Amen to the art of programming.

I'll list all MMO's here so I don't have to separate MMORPG's and other MMO's.. Soo i've played many many games.. All free when I played.. If official wasn't free I played private servers :)RuneScapeMU-OnlineDo-OnlinePristonTaleKal-OnlineHelbreathRagnarokOnlineLineage2World Of WarcraftRakionGunBoundGunzOnlineMapleStoryR.O.S.E. OnlineKnightOnlineAnd hmm.. Well can't remember any more right now.. -.-

I like America's Army and Muds.By muds I mean text based games such as Achaea,Aetolia

I'll list all MMO's here so I don't have to separate MMORPG's and other MMO's..
Soo i've played many many games.. All free when I played.. If official wasn't free I played private servers :)

RuneScape
MU-Online
Do-Online
PristonTale
Kal-Online
Helbreath
RagnarokOnline
Lineage2
World Of Warcraft
Rakion
GunBound
GunzOnline
MapleStory
R.O.S.E. Online
KnightOnline

And hmm.. Well can't remember any more right now.. -.-

it is without a doubt that mmo's have come very far these past couple years, with GuildWars and the fanominal World of Warcraft, mmo's will be changed forever! Although graphics may not be high in these games, the gameplay and storyline go very deep. Today games offer you to play alongside 1,000's of other players at the same time all over the world! MMO's have coem very far and I can't wait to see what the new Windows OS can provide for these games

One of my favorite MMORPG's is Dead Frontier. It's a game that throws you into a zombie infested city, where you can loot, salvage buildings, complete missions (quests), and of course kill zombies. Another thing I like is that it's a browser game (no download required, just play it in your web browser). The max level is lvl 200, and it takes forever to level up. I haven't been on it for a couple months because I've been busy, but they were supposed to make the jump to 3D. It used to be (or still is) a game with a top-down view of your character. Since it's September now, I think it is supposed to be finished in 3D. One complaint I do have though is that the only items you can buy for free are in the marketplace, a place where any character can sell his or her items, and some people sell their items for a substantial amount of money. The game is also free, or you gan get a gold membership, which grants you a higher looting rate, more exp, and free credits (in game money that you buy with real money) every month. The main reason I like this game is still one thing...it has zombies in it. I love things with zombies in it!