xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

No longer offering my services...

I'm no longer offering my services to FHN (or whatever it's called now). Take me off the Moderator team.

i support u with this...

and i am also thinking of leaving fnh for good.. i might just do that in few days

Why Hrvoje you  you leaving us ??

im with fnh from hisstarts... becomed member when he had like 20 members on their first server.. and with all stupid things fnh did i allways was there to defend them, i even cheated on that voting sistem to get the votes up! and admin now ruined me.. my resseler account is demolished by him.. my users complain and i lost money. he changed accounts.. moved things statin that they where illegal but i acted like tos said... theyx had copyright by owner of pages and all stuff needed..
im leaving in few days if this dont improve.. (admin gets bach all and my account works like before)

wow..good explanation Hrjove...I understand...what about you Meeko?

i cant speak for meeko, but i think he has same problem.. his site got deleted for unknown reason...

thanx,

To bad....I'll hope that FNH will solve this problem..1 thing i know, i will be here around for some time... :wink: @ Hrvoje:Do what you think is right... dont feel pushy by other members... "Choose your own path" :|

Thank you...Meeko let an admin remove you from the mod list... to bad...I will close this, meeko announced it, so no reply's are needed.(if an admin/mod thinks this topic should be opened, open it then.)