xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

The Incredibles

What do you think of The Incredibles? I thought it was really incredible! I liked the animations and graphics. The plot was great, lots of twists and turns. The action and humour was good too. Definitely one of my favorite animation movies!

Pixar always manages to make really awesome-lookin' films with equally rockin' out stories! That's what I love about them....Best of all is, they are affiliated with Mac/Apple!I'd love to work with Pixar...If you work with them, you're sorta workin' for Apple, something I have always known I wanted to do. :mrgreen:

Well I think it was a great movie and yes it was funny very funny but they had some adult humor in it as well :P

IC... I'm yet to watch...

Well I think it was a great movie and yes it was funny very funny but they had some adult humor in it as well :P

I've seen the movie, it is funny indeed, but it wasn't really what i was expecting... The previews on the tv made me think it was more about saving the world, and actually the story is all about a kid who couldn't be the partner of mr. incredible....

But i did enjoy watching it... :D

Could of been better. Ending was possibly the best bit in the film when the baby went crazy. We will possinly see a sequal at some point in time

It was great. I thought it was CRAP when I saw the adverts.... but it went WAAAY past my expectations. It was a great film and I loved the graphics. Pixar never fail to amaze me.

I agree! I took my little brother to see it in the cinema, and I laughed harder than he did! I loved the mother, I wish I could stretch my hands as she can.