xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Best Office Software

I use MS office but i'd rather use open office, its better to use - but compatability is the problem :x

What sort of problems have you been having? OpenOffice works fine for me. :)

I use OpenOffice and occasionally Apple Works (because it doesn't have autoformat). As soon as iWork arrives I'll use that. And all three of those options are considerably cheaper than MSOffice.

Well if i save a file created in OpenOffice to a .doc MS document it often screwes up the document so it cant be read properly on MS office.

Me use MS office 2003 Student and Teacher Editon I got it for ?60! As I had a ?30 vocher of any Microsft Office product.Althogh MS Office 2003 Student and Teacher Edition only has Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook 2003, which is all I need for my school work!Office is very good! I like the handwriting and speech recognition tool! If I say hello word will type what ever I say! lol! Although it requirs a webcam with built-in microphone or just microphone.Me love Microsft! I've had no problems with Microsoft what so ever!