xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
jacob

Do you use any other hosts?

I use hostcubix.com, I think that it is a pretty good hosting service. I also use zer0host.com, which is okay, but is good enough for me. I have used other hosts that I refuse to mention because they were BAD.This look like a really good hosting service, once some people start to post...

hostcubix has been fast for me, although there were some people that I think had resource hogging programs that slowed it down at some times. But most of the time it is fast.

We are currently trying out best to look out for Good Hosts and Partners with whom we will be able to provide much better hosting services. We are also planning to start Cummulative Hosting Package in which users will be given hosting according to their requirment so that more people can easily get hosting and there is an effective usage of Bandwidth. For which,we are still planning to purchase a DEDICATED SERVER.Your help is extremely important to usPlease do us a favour by spreading our words by suggesting Xisto.com in directories that we're not listed. Do us a favour by increasing our link popularity by submitting your link to us, However it is not necessary and has no relationship with your account approval.

can you give me any more information on it? I will be finding some people to give the link to, and will be hoping to see more active people on here.What will the dedicated server that you are purchasing have on it? What will it cost? This host looks like one of the best I have seen, and I will be sticking around for a while at the forums. B)

Well, currently am having my site running on freewebhosts.co.uk servers . their uptime is pretty good but they aint offering domain hosting So i cannot use uni.cc with them ...And this is some nice work done by Xisto team coz they r not only providing free webhosting but also paying their members for their good posts ... 100mb with 1GB data transfer sounds striking .. B)

yeah , now ive just come to know how it all works , i mean i use to wonder why people offer free hosting ,there are many reasons behind that and Fianance is the biggest problem behind that which is handled through advertisements ..I think all free web email services also follow the same lines...

I used Zer0host before and it was running quite well untill recently it seems that after the server 'maintanence' or 'transfer' or something like that, they seem to have disappeared. Now their website's down and the server's are down too. Other than that, they were a good webhost.

my little brother used freewebs one time.i think its pretty bad.
not enough options

yea i agree. i tried to use it and i found it much easier and faster to just edit with a notepad and ftp

yeah but there servers are really slow and their sites are polluted with ads. They also Co-Brand about 20 other providers also. I think they arnt as good as this B)

Hey if i had 70+ posts back in the old forum does that mean my account gets an upgrade B) I really like this hosting so there is noway i am using a different host ever again

100mb with 1GB BW [100 posts]* .... So you require more posts, If you have an urgent need.. You can contact me!

I still got a site on freewebs but no one goes to it! It sucks and so far Trap is the best thing that has ever happend to me its living and i hope it doesn't die! I mean i tried a whole bunch of others one and either its dead or its just temporarily dead. Plus so are scams i made 60 post and then they never gave me host!