xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

software for making logo

http://www.aaa-logo.com/
i think it is a good software for making logo

This logo design software can help you to create professional logo image for printing or the Web in minutes! You can select one of 100+ pre-made logo templates as a start point for your logo project or create a blank logo project and design your own logo from scratch. AAA Logo has it's own vector-based logo objects library with more then 2000 standard logo elements, which are used by professional logo designers to design company logos all over the world

http://www.aaa-logo.com/i think it is a good software for making logo

This logo design software can help you to create professional logo image for printing or the Web in minutes! You can select one of 100+ pre-made logo templates as a start point for your logo project or create a blank logo project and design your own logo from scratch. AAA Logo has it's own vector-based logo objects library with more then 2000 standard logo elements, which are used by professional logo designers to design company logos all over the world

MS paint is better IMHO

I just want to know how to put my own picture in with the AAA logo software. I mean, its my logo isn't it? I should put my picture there, it only makes sense.