xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Little problem

Hi all,I dont know if i'm in the right section, sorry if I'm in the wrong place.There's casion, poker and other icon on my deskstop. It appeared yesterday and it's impossible to make them disapear, what can I do ?

The final method is: Format it and reinstall it. :D

Hi all,
I dont know if i'm in the right section, sorry if I'm in the wrong place.

There's casion, poker and other icon on my deskstop. It appeared yesterday and it's impossible to make them disapear, what can I do ?

download a free spyware scanner like adaware or any software like thati also have a tip, download firefox, and get rid of Internet Explorer wich causes all this trouble

The final method is: Format it and reinstall it. :D  

Hi all,
I dont know if i'm in the right section, sorry if I'm in the wrong place.

There's casion, poker and other icon on my deskstop. It appeared yesterday and it's impossible to make them disapear, what can I do ?

lol avoid this: Many problems can be fixed by using Windows system restore function. This puts the system back to a set date (before the icons appeared) and will resolve the problem.

Try running spyware removal tool.
See if anyone has downloaded any programs recently
Check Add/Remove Programs
If you can't delete the program cause it says it is running, hit CLTRL + ALT + Delete. Go to task manager and click end task against the program. If you need anymore help, and your running XP I would be more than happy to remote access your computer and sort the problem

try this..+ scan with antivirus with latest updates.+ scan for spywares with Spybot S & D.+ scan file system with scandisk( still better NDD if u have it )+ uninstall u'r recently installed software and see if problem is rectified.+ If everything fails, backup all other imp. data and make a clean install..baggy..