xisto Community
Mario

Worst Games Ever name them here

Simple and agreed, Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker. I absolutely hate this game, it's worse then Zelda 2. I mean, Zelda 2. It makes me sick just thinking of the wind waker. I did like how the enemies went 'poof' into smoke, but bloody heck! I absolutely hate the Cinematic scenes and that bloody boat. Talking boats... What next, Boots of Twinkish Flying?

Ghost Recon has to go at the top of my list lol that game sucked hardcore, i used to play rogue spear religiously when it first came out. Covert Ops sucked as well.Rogue Ops for ps2 was really crappy as well. It was just a crudy knock off of Splinter Cell.

LOL how can i know what games I don't like :lol: If i THINK i don't like em, i don't buy them haha. 1 of the games i was satisfied about was ghost recon... :POh!! And RYL, a free (open-beta) MMORP :S Sucky game..

LOL how can i know what games I don't like :D If i THINK i don't like em, i don't buy them haha. 1 of the games i was satisfied about was ghost recon... :P
Oh!! And RYL, a free (open-beta) MMORP :S Sucky game..

Playing the game at first it was awsome but if you get online you can glitch at anyplace anywhere and you wonder how you die. The whole game is a cheating playground.

:P ppoonngg

well if it wernt for pong you wudnt have all the games today.
Also i think the worst game ever has to be Enter The Matrix

Simple and agreed, Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker. I absolutely hate this game, it's worse then Zelda 2. I mean, Zelda 2. It makes me sick just thinking of the wind waker. I did like how the enemies went 'poof' into smoke, but bloody heck! I absolutely hate the Cinematic scenes and that bloody boat. Talking boats... What next, Boots of Twinkish Flying?

I, myself, like The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker. Nintendo just decided to go a different direction with the graphics. But, I am ready to get the better graphics from The Legend of Zelda: The Ocarina of Time back in the next Zelda installment for the GameCube.

Back to the topic: I don't think I have ever played a 'horrible' game. Every single game out there has it pros and cons, but the worst one that I have played is probably Turok: Evolution for the Nintendo GameCube...

pa rappa the rapper, superman64, and zelda: the windwaker. after buying each of these games i felt personally robbed of 20+ bucks. if it hadn't been for a well placed punching bag, my cat would have got socked in the throat. (don't worry i'm an animal lover)