xisto Community
odomike

My Client's Site Tell me what you think about the site

Hi all,

There is this website I am still designing for my client Inet CashFlow International. I havent finished it yet but I have already uploaded some of the major pages 'cos my client insisted i do that.

So, I want you guys to review this site and tell me what you think about it.
Every form of criticism is welcome.

Thanks.... :P

hm.... okay, first thing - the purple background, u definetely need to get rid of that.there's a few otehr little things that make it not look professional, umm.. - the 'INet' part of the banner needs a bit of work on. but mainly, i think if u changed the background it would make the site look a lot better.btw, the menu is pretty good

yes, a purple like that should be used as an accent color instead of a background color. The banner sort of looks like it needs words over the picture- does that make sense? It looks blank. The layout and the fonts are quite nice. I like the little pictures of the people on the side.

Overall the website is set out well, nice and simple... but the grey and the purple doesn't really mix well... I think that's mainly what you could work on, the navigation and links are good though, but anyway good work! :P

purple does not go well with grey, for a corporate website or website with a logo, you should try to follow the color of the logo.i presume the left top is the logo for ur client, try to make the website grey, purple has no relation with the logo color scheme.for the right side, try to make the width a little wider than the photo, ur photo has too much unuse space on the right of it, try to make the right column smaller, this give ur mode space to place ur content in the middle.Frequently Ask Question can be shorten to FAQ, its can be undeestand by alomots anyone surfing the web. this give u addition space in ur content.i emphasis on the content as i presume ur website is quite wordy, therefore u need more space in the center. for a good website, try to reduce the amount of scrolling require

The purple sucks. I would recommend you a color schema for the whole site like the grey one of your side bar. Also you should not use undeline text which is not clickable. Underlying text has the affordance of clickability. When you change the site let us know. .

purple does not go well with grey, for a corporate website or website with a logo, you should try to follow the color of the logo.

i presume the left top is the logo for ur client, try to make the website grey, purple has no relation with the logo color scheme.

for the right side, try to make the width a little wider than the photo, ur photo has too much unuse space on the right of it, try to make the right column smaller, this give ur mode space to place ur content in the middle.

Frequently Ask Question can be shorten to FAQ, its can be undeestand by alomots anyone surfing the web. this give u addition space in ur content.

i emphasis on the content as i presume ur website is quite wordy, therefore u need more space in the center. for a good website, try to reduce the amount of scrolling require

Hey guys, I am very sorry about my long delay before answering you guys. It was due to the fact thta I have not been around for some time now, but I am fully back to business.

triax, the purple background was insisted on by my client. You know, as the saying goes, "customer is always right". I just had to follow what he needs and not what i need. and about the gray navigation, it was my client's idea too, not mine. You need to make it suit his needs and yours , so thats why the website is the way it is. you guys gotta bear with me on that.

I tried to convince him about the background and the gray color but he insisted so, I had to go along with him.

Well, thanks to you all for taking your time to review my Client's site. I am grateful for that.

Stay Kool Guys :(

Background color sucks but I understand where you are coming from when your client wants something even though it looks bad. Anyway seems to me that the Site Map | Privacy Policy | Contact Us links on the bottom of the pages are not working. I would check those links out.

Background color sucks but I understand where you are coming from when your client wants something even though it looks bad. Anyway seems to me that the Site Map | Privacy Policy | Contact Us  links on the bottom of the pages are not working. I would check those links out.

It is good you understood me andyy15. It aint my fault. my client wants it that way and I had no other choice to design the site that way. I had a better design with kool color combination but he insisted i use purple as the bg. I had to play along with him.
You might have noticed that some of the links arent working. I know about that. I decided to leave it that way cos my client havent paid me a dime and I wanna use that to force him to pay.

What?!Keep rockin the 2004 purple! That's the major attraction to this site, the color. The banners are horribly pixelated and the layout could use some work. Keep thinkin purple! Overlap the columns and rows over teh background. Just cause you have purple in the background doesn't mean you need it in the tables or main text areas.

Edited by Stardust_Moods (see edit history)