xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Too_Hot

Sites Post your sites here

hey nice site triple although ur poll dont work when i tried to vote for your *BLEEP* a *BLEEP* up :P

I know it doesn't, I'll fix it....sometime.
But as I said in the news thats not my next project, maybe after it I'll get the poll working.

nice site Zenchi
one thing tho..

on your vertical scroller for your affilates it needs a on mouse over stop scroll thingo

:P

Yea, I was going to go to http://hypergurl.com/ and look for one like your Zip. :lol:

And thanks everybody, I put many hours into it.. Just ask Triple X, he was on MSN when I did. (lol)

All of your sites are very well designed and look great! But on one of your sites BrainProductions you need to get rid of the music. Most people (not all) hate when webmasters add music to their sites that can't be turned off. I, for one, am one of the people who hate it... It's annoying when you are already listening to music on your own player... Just thought I would let you know.

Later,
J. (TS)