xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
truvu17

Dirt Cheap Books Anywhere?

Hi, I have never been a big reader up until recently. Could somebody tell me where I could perhaps find dirt-cheap books so I could buy? thanks. PS: I am interested in sales and anything that is beneficial to my life books. THanks

Ermm... you're going to have to be a bit more specific. Do you mean books that benefit you like fictional (Yes.. these exist.) fitness, cookng, etc?Also, I don't know where you exactly live due to my stupidity, but if you have a half-price books near you try that.

Hi, I have never been a big reader up until recently. Could somebody tell me where I could perhaps find dirt-cheap books so I could buy? thanks.
PS: I am interested in sales and anything that is beneficial to my life books. THanks

I am not very sure if i am going to give the right answer to you.. because your question is not very specific. You have not specified if you want to buy original books online, or ebooks which you can download and read it in your computer...

If it is the second case... I have a solution for you. You should visit chmpdf.com. This is one of the best sites which will provide you with millions and millions of ebooks on almost all subject starting from literature, technology, philosophy etc etc. for free. All you need to do is to create an account and start downloading the books you wanted.

I have been using it for quite some time now and I am sure, this is one of the few best sites that provide such service.

There is a small limitation though. Free members can download only 3-4 free books per day, which according to me is much better than not having any other site that does this. If you want, you can pay a nominal amount and become a pro member where you get unlimited downloads.

If it is the second case... I have a solution for you. You should visit chmpdf.com. This is one of the best sites which will provide you with millions and millions of ebooks on almost all subject starting from literature, technology, philosophy etc etc. for free. All you need to do is to create an account and start downloading the books you wanted.
I have been using it for quite some time now and I am sure, this is one of the few best sites that provide such service.

There is a small limitation though. Free members can download only 3-4 free books per day, which according to me is much better than not having any other site that does this. If you want, you can pay a nominal amount and become a pro member where you get unlimited downloads.

Hi varalu,

I have tried that website you mention but I cannot create an account. Do you have an account?
The site states: "There is no registration in our project. Please don't ask".