xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Have you ever seen a ghost?

I saw my own mom when I was six years old...and she is alive. We had bought this house, and didn't know it has some supplies in the attic that were used by someone who practiced black magic. I was scared and couldn't sleep, so I climbed in bed with my brother, and saw her all of a sudden when I opened my eyes, so I sat up and reached out for her and said mom, and she disappeared right before my eyes.... :shock: :? And I know I was NOT asleep. So really this wasn't a ghost, but just demons messing with me. But I have seen other demons portraying ghost like figures...freaky stuff............... :|

:shock:  :shock: I'm right here!  :!:  :!: 
All jokes aside, if i have seen one, I have forgotten it. Maybe deliberately.

I've seen him right here..... but not other types

i didnt see any but i belive in them.... maybe this will b funny to some1 but this is the very short story about what happened to me..i have astma from my birth and suffered clinical death 4 times... :shock: first 3 times i was too small to remember but last time i was old enough to remember few things... ill say just that during those 2 mins doctors did cpr on me.. i was seeing all around... first room where i was on table.. then i went to other room with my parents, and then got back and layed on table.. that moment i was brought back to life....i dont care if u belive me or not.. but thats what happened :D

Ghosts? Sorry, I don't believe in ghosts. In my point of view, ghosts are just like hypnotism. If the person believes that it is going to be hypnotized in a flash, the hypnotizer hypnotizes that person very quickly. If the person thinks that it is not going to be hypnotized, the hypnotizer will have some extra work. If you don't believe in ghosts, you wont see them. Only if you really wish. If you really believe in ghosts, then, you may see some.Thats my point of view :| Now, its up to you. You can believe in ghosts or not.Best Regards,Fir-Zen

Ghosts aren't real in the real sense of the word....but demons are real, and they portray ghosts. I would say what happened to Hrvoje was just the brain misfiring old memories before it thought it was going to die, or demons....we can't really go outside of the body, if we could why would it be limited to right before death? Just a thought... :D

Ghosts? Sorry, I don't believe in ghosts. In my point of view, ghosts are just like hypnotism. If the person believes that it is going to be hypnotized in a flash, the hypnotizer hypnotizes that person very quickly. If the person thinks that it is not going to be hypnotized, the hypnotizer will have some extra work. If you don't believe in ghosts, you wont see them. Only if you really wish. If you really believe in ghosts, then, you may see some.

Thats my point of view :| Now, its up to you. You can believe in ghosts or not.

Best Regards,

Fir-Zen

Well said Fir-Zen