xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Your favourite Chat program?

I use AIM when nececessary, but I think IRC rules because it doesn't need a program with advertisements all over it.

Search google for "middle_man AIM". You'll get a nice little free addon for AIM that can remove adds.

i use aim since it's more popular, yim since it has a lot more features, and mirc is best for chat rooms (i havent tried any other irc clients)

Wow you guys are so cool for info on making the internet experience better! I was looking at the poll, and I have never heard of Jabber before...I've used AIM, YIM, and MSN. I probably like AIM the best. :mrgreen:

Yeah I think AIM is pretty much the best one too...it was the first chat program I ever used, so I guess I am loyal to it... :roll: :D

I use msn messenger most of the time to chat,I also chat on yahoo until the idiots get on my nerves which usually takes less than 20 minutes. I stopped using irc because it seemed like most of the channels I went on there only people on idle