xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

What animation movies do u like?

There're so many animation movies in this world, rite?

So i want to know what ur favourite movies 8)

For me... I like Spirited Away ! It has an original character, original stories, and original ending *hahaha*

Is there anyone else that has seen that movie? Spirited Away got an award for the best animation few years ago.... :D

Fist of the north star, kick`s *bottom*! manga rules! I heard theirs gonna be resident evil manga series out, hope there is, i`ll buy it..

Resident Evil ? I heard that Underworld will become a manga series, too. Hmmm what movies will be the next comic series?Ok, back to the topic, let's talk 'bout animation movies :D

I tried to watch Spirited Away but it was just too boring. I might watch it in the future.

As for animation, are you including stop-motion animation such as The Nightmare Before Christmas or the Wallace & Grommit series? Because these are above regular cell animation in my opinion.

Although, dont get me wrong cartoons are fantastic. I just cant think of any good full length cartoons oh wait The Jungle Book is awesome.

I love dragon ball z, it is really nice and my tv shows it, i dun need to download it, it is cool. also i like anne freaks, it is cool anime.

Isn't this about the movies of animation? Not so much the television shows?

I mean I know there are Dragon Ball Z movies but I just assume thats not what you're talking about . . . apologies if I am wrong on this, but I am thinking this topic is about movies.

Yeah u're right, Gohst... I think this topic just talk about movies.Psi^ : sometimes i watch dragon Ball too ^^ but, sorry this's just for movies. Maybe u can tell me what ur favourite animation movies later ^^

I tried to watch Spirited Away but it was just too boring. I might watch it in the future.

As for animation, are you including stop-motion animation such as The Nightmare Before Christmas or the Wallace & Grommit series? Because these are above regular cell animation in my opinion.

Although, dont get me wrong cartoons are fantastic. I just cant think of any good full length cartoons oh wait The Jungle Book is awesome.

Yes gohst, The Nightmare Before Christmas, Wallace & Grommit are include too. They're animation movies, right? I've seen The Nightmare Before Christmas and The Jungle Book, but i've never seen Wallace & Gromiit. Maybe u can tell me 'bout that movie later :wink:

Spirited Away is boriingg??? Yeah, some people say that too :? But whatever, i like that movie 8)

Oh sorry, Wallace & Grommit is a show, not a movie, but there are only three or so episodes because it takes ages to make it all in stop motion. Um, I dont know really what else to say...

you gota give credit to toy story for being the first digital animated movie...but the shrek films, finding nemo and the incredibles are awesome

I would have to agree. Pixar has done some really cool stuff lately. My fav was Finding Nemo. Many of the characters were like people in my fam. LOL.