xisto Community
truvu17

Win Xp Sp3 Is it out?

I believe what you read about SP3 may not be true, as I just did a search for "service pack 3 windows xp" and it came up with SP1 and SP2.. I'll check the internet some tonight, but I sincerely doubt I'll find much.But don't be discouraged, maybe you know something I don't? You know what I mean? :P

I don't think its up for download yet. I even doubt it exists. Sp2 has just been released not long ago.Sp3 will be a long way down the road, maybe 6 months to a year. Which newspaper did you read that from. Can you give a reference?

yeah, I live in sacramento, and a friend pointed it out on the SacBee talking about releasing the SP3 in a few days, and that was like 2 weeks ago. Ive been looking for it but I cant find any information about it. I know I saw it saying service pack 3... if everybody is saying its not out yet, then its probably my bad. Sorry.

yeah, I live in sacramento, and a friend pointed it out on the SacBee talking about releasing the SP3 in a few days, and that was like 2 weeks ago. Ive been looking for it but I cant find any information about it. I know I saw it saying service pack 3... if everybody is saying its not out yet, then its probably my bad. Sorry.

I think it shold be something like XP2 if it was released about 2 weeks ago.

lol there is no sp3 haha sp2 just got released.. . it wont be anytime soon since they are focusing on their latest windows longhorn . . which is pretty good mite I add..

Service pack 3... Another stupid creation... More security holes fixed, and more made. WILL WINDOWS EVER LEARN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!