xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Weather

Well, here in Indiana, the weather is pretty bad. I've had no power the past two days straight. I'm still without power. What little is working on my house is running from a gas powered generator. So I was just wondering if any ya'll are experiancing this now. I have some pictures.

http://forums.xisto.com/

There are only three. The one with the car is the driveway from the bathroom window. Yeah, that's my car. Needless to say, I can't go anywhere.

In the one with the evergreen trees, you can see their drag on the powerlines. That, of course is the main cause of the power outage across my city. Taken from my room window.

The one with huge branch that fell happened while I was asleep. My father was outside starting the generator when it happened. Well that woke me up. I not only heard the fall, but I felt it as well. Also taken from my room window.

Brrr. I don't miss that one bit.Here it's summer, I'm happy to say and right now we have a nice cool 22?C (about 75?F). Btw, nice car! :wink:

The weather is terrible here in england hail stone the size of golf balls the wind is about 50 -60 mph, and i have to go into town later! :cry: :cry: :cry:

Cold here in Kentucky...about 30 degrees F. It has been in the 60's for over a week though....and it is supposed to get warm again soon....odd winter weather for Kentucky.

Meeko, whenever you are able to get on again, how deep is the water in front of your house? I have a feeling that your storm froze and dumped the two feet of snow thats in my front yard in Upstate NY.

The water was about 6" deep. But now it's snowing. So there's about 6 inches of snow everywhere. It's beatiful, actually. Just hell to drive in in my car. The snow is wrapped around the ice on the trees, it just looks really cool. It's also outlining all the branches that have fallen. I'll have some pictures up later.

Edit:

Added 3 new pictues. They're the bottom 3 with snow. All taken from my room window.

The water was about 6" deep. But now it's snowing. So there's about 6 inches of snow everywhere. It's beatiful, actually. Just hell to drive in in my car. The snow is wrapped around the ice on the trees, it just looks really cool. It's also outlining all the branches that have fallen. I'll have some pictures up later.

Edit:

Added 3 new pictues. They're the bottom 3 with snow. All taken from my room window.

OMG...!! :? Is that ur backyard? Feel sorry for you..:l

*sigh* The last time it snowed here was nearly 19 years ago...

I actually want it to snow :D

BTW, I'm in Australia, but there's no way it's all hot... sometimes i reckon it's just too cold to snow! :D

lol Snow comes every million years usually in wales... the best you can expect are hailstones, which rattle on your skull and gives you brain damage :evil: