xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
truvu17

Tablet Purchase, Any Help? I need to buy a tablet

Hey there, I am searching for a tablet PC with wifi wireless connection and everything else for cheaps. So far I really want the toshiba top of the line one, but its too expensive. If anybody know of any really good tablet PC for cheap, please let me know! thanks!

okay, I checked out the Wacom, I am not sure if they are the core provider for the big companies like toshiba and compaq for the tablet products. But I wasnt able to find a tablet PC on the product list. I am looking for tablet "PC", PC is the key word. Pretty much, it is like a lap top with keyboard, but has touch sensor as well as, ability to flip and turn into tablet. Thanks for help so far!

they just recently came out w/the grapphire 3, adds some neat features, defininetly get a tablet tho, im going 2 get one recently after trying out my friend's, takes a while 2 get used 2 but definetly worth the money!! soooo sweet!!i want one so bad!! I NEED MONEY!! :):):D:DB)

why would u go all the way 2 germany or whatever 2 buy it for big prices when u could just go 2 newegg.com, the most respected retailer of all time(along w/amazon.com) and buy it for possibly the lowest price available on the net and anywhere else for that matter....newegg is the best, i dont know any1 who's ever had a problem w/newegg.....