xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

New sig

This is my first time making a grunge sig...not my best yet and also I'm just using "Impact" font(lousy) because too lazy to choose good ones..anyway here it is:

Posted Image

OOh. Nice. Have you airbrushed something around the left cheek? Hard to tell. And impact, when used in the right situation, can be a very good font.The outer glow, in this instance, seems to be a two-sided sword. On one end, it brings out the name very well. On the other, the default-feeling golden glow seems so "default" to me that it's hard to accept.

hmm image is broken for me, unless a big red X was the intention, srry for that sarcastic outbreak 8) edit: now it showsJust becuase its a default font, doesnt mean it's a bad one. Was that a texture pattern in the bg, or a filter applied? i give it a strong 8/10 becuz my eyes for some reason cannot get off some of the ruff edges on the anime figuire.

It's nice but I think there's something missing in the bg or just me?
Btw you've made quite a lot of sigs :D  keep it up!!

nah...i made sig just for praticing...:D

nice, I think color and skin tone would work better than monochromatic here though

thanks for your comments...:D Appreciate it...

all mine stink hard...im a bit new to photoshop lmfao...good at backgrounds....cant do anything with text cept for bevel and emboss LOL....urs are pretty good i must say...beyond anything i can do